"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Thursday, June 3, 2010

What more could I ask for?!?

God loved me before I even knew how to love myself...and that loved saved me. It pulled me out of a trench of darkness and kept me from endlessly falling. After experiencing such an act of love, how could one ever turn away?! Jealousy and hate I no longer know. And forgiveness and sacrifice have become my best friends. True love does not hurt but it heals the deepest wounds and scars. So many have a misconception about the meaning of real love but once God makes it known, nothing can be more clear. During heartache, take full advantage of being intimately close with God. He can do His best work on us when we're hurting (for whatever reason). And God can also provide comfort in an instant and not a moment too late. I'm not perfect...I don't have it all figured out. But I have God's love...and that's the only thing I truly need.

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.