"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Believe in Love~

Colors really are brighter!

My ability to touch and feel has been magnified.

I never knew the bark of a tree could feel so amazing...until I knew love.

The smell of a rose left me speechless and the sound of thunder, great wonder.

I was unaware of the obvious before I knew love.

The taste of an orange is like no other and the beauty of snow cannot be compared.

There's no mind great enough to create the four seasons...the transitions alone take away my breath.

Love awakened me!

I had no idea that I could not see...until I could.

The wisdom of love came easy, but believing in love...takes everything in me.

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.