"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank You Lord...

I always pray for God to help me to be grateful and appreciate the good in my life because I never want something to be taken away from me before I realize what a blessing it is. I guess that's why I'm always aware of what a blessing it is to have good health and to have my children be in good health. My heart sincerely goes out to those who have poor health conditions. People with good health can never truly understand what it's like to deal with a life of sickness... we can only imagine. And there's nothing on this Earth that humbles me more than trying to imagine. It makes me feel so ridiculous to complain about anything... and it should! Some of my most sincere prayers are the ones I say when asking for the comfort and healing of the people I know who are sick. And then I always thank God from the bottom of my heart that neither I, nor my children have to suffer that way. I know God only gives us what we can bare but I am sure I'm too weak of a person to carry the burden of having a sick child or losing a child. Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that it could happen at any time... but my mind just won't let me conceive it. When it comes to that type of sorrow, I am without a doubt at a loss for words.
I know more than enough people who have poor health and my hope will always be for the healing of their bodies. I wish that no one had to suffer that way but we all have giants in our lives that we have to face at some point. True... some people face bigger giants than others. But the bigger the giants, the harder they fall.

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.