"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Friday, August 12, 2011

Meant For Our Good

It can be extremely difficult to have faith through tough times. Even when God has revealed something to you and you know without a doubt that it will come to pass, there will still be times when doubt rears it's ugly head. Why? Because the enemy never passes up a chance to cause chaos and confusion in our lives. He wants to destroy the faith we have in God. But we HAVE to KNOW that God will ALWAYS do what He says He will do. It doesn't matter how things may look in our eyes... He's always working behind the scene on our behalf. Although I know and believe this with every fiber of my being, I still have times when I get beyond discouraged. I loathe the discouragement but I can appreciate it at the same time because our faith cannot be strengthened if it's never tested. Faith is what turns heartbreak into heartmake. No matter what we may face in this sometimes cruel life, there has to be something inside of us that motivates us to persevere. Whenever I feel down, worried, stressed, or just plain tired, I try to remember this... God created this world. He keeps the sun, moon, and stars in place and He keeps the Earth spinning. If He can do all that, surely He can handle anything that I may be dealing with... and He will. That's called putting things into perspective. We should never let our problems get bigger than God... just have faith that He's got it (even when it doesn't seem like it).



About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.