"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Purpose

I once found myself on the ground...on my knees...with the unbearable pain of a broken heart. It was the PERFECT place for me to be at the time because I was experiencing heartache at it's finest. The pain forced me to throw in the towel and hand it over to God...I didn't see any other option. There are many people who know exactly how devastating a broken heart can be. However, heartbreak is one of the best things that has happened to me. A broken heart is what caused me to find the one thing that I was searching for...love! For God is love! The journey of love is one that lasts our whole lives. I constantly have to put forth the effort to love myself, other people, and most importantly, God.

I'm not an expert on how to prevent a broken heart but I believe that the heartache that I've endured and survived gives me all the credibility that I need to share my mind, heart, and soul with other's. It's NOT easy to let people in and show your vulnerabilities but I feel inspired to share my life...my trials...my lessons...and my unspeakable joy which has resulted from my discovery of TRUE love.

*Note: Although heartache can come in many forms and for many reasons, In this blog I will mainly be sharing my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences concerning love and heartache when dealing with relationships. I should also say that I speak only for myself and not for all women.

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.