"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Sunday, April 10, 2011

His Passion

I have heard people say, "true love doesn't hurt." Heck, I believe I've even said it in a previous post. Well, I've come to learn... true love can and does hurt sometimes. If you disagree, just ask Jesus. He suffered and died because He loves us so much. He didn't have to do it, we were not even worth it, but it was love. The truth is, even with the most sincerest love, we're going to be hurt at times when dealing with human beings. We are all imperfect so it's inevitable. The key to getting through the pain is our passion to love. PASSion will get you through anything! PASSion is pretty much unstoppable. When I think about how much passion it took for Jesus to die on the cross for my (someone who is not even worthy) sins, it's incomparable to anything in this world. So love does hurt (although Jesus suffered physical pain, I'm referring to emotional pain ONLY)... but love never fails! Just have the PASSion to get past the pain.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.