"Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better." Ecc.7:3


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wow!

Yes I'm having one of those "Wow" moments that I so often have. I take a look around me and think, "How did I get here?!" I can flashback with no difficulty and see so vividly myself sitting on my bed... in my mother's house... two kids running around and one in the bassinet. No job... no prospects! Tears are in my eyes and guilt and shame have swallowed me whole... I couldn't feel any lower! A tiny part of me says, " Things will get better... this won't always be your life." I ignore that voice and wallow in my misery. At that moment, I couldn't even fathom that my life would turn out successful. I prayed, and prayed, and prayed... and only had an ounce of hope. I guess that's all it took. Every time I flashback to that memory it's surreal! I just can't believe how far God has brought me. Wow! That's all I can say.

About Me

My photo
I love God because I realize that He first loved me. I am a single mother of a son and two daughters. They definitely keep me on my toes and are part of the reason why I strive to follow the path of righteousness.

Followers

.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

.